If you or your family are hungry, PLEASE contact us at 330-467-7945.
We are here every day, Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Some tips to help serve you better:
- Please give us a call to schedule an appointment for a time that works best for you.
- All you need to bring with you is a Photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport, work ID, club membership, etc.) AND a recent piece of mail with your name and current address.
The Emergency Assistance Center will serve our clients regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, language spoken, sexual orientation, and marital or family status. All are welcome!
We proudly serve the following 12 communities:
- 44067 - Northfield Center, Northfield Village, Sagamore Hills
- 44056 - City of Macedonia
- 44087 - City of Twinsburg, Twinsburg Township
- 44202 - Reminderville and in Twinsburg City School District
- 44286 - City of Richfield, Richfield Township
- 44264 - Village of Peninsula
- 44236 - City of Hudson, Boston Heights