Volunteers are our lifeblood at The Emergency Assistance Center. We could not accomplish what we do without the help of our incredibly devoted volunteer staff – WE THANK YOU!
If you would like to volunteer or schedule a volunteer opportunity for your business or group, please contact us at 330-467-7945. To volunteer at our center and events, you must be 16 years of age and complete a Volunteer Application and Civil Rights Form.
- Shop with Clients
- Restock shelves
- Greet donors
- Help with mailings
- Lead community events
- Read with children clients
- Sort donations
- Organize clothing
- Assist with donation drop-offs
- Give Hugs!
|We welcome help from LITTLE VOLUNTEERS as well!
Kids UNDER 16 have helped by:
- Wagon Pull Drive (pass out fliers and gather donated goods door to door)
- Lemonade Stand (purchase goods with money earned)
- Share A Piggy Bank
- Donate Birthday Money
- Save Birthday Presents to Donate to Christmas Lane
- Purchase Goods with Chore Money
TOGETHER, OUR COMMUNITY CAN CHANGE SO MANY LIVES!!!