YOU are the reason we are here!
If you or your family are hungry, PLEASE contact us at 330-467-7945.
We are here every day, Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm to serve you.
Some tips to help serve you better:
- Please give us a call to schedule an appointment for a time that works best for you.
- All you need to bring with you is a Photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport, work ID, club membership, etc.) AND a piece of mail with your name and current address.
- The Emergency Assistance Center will serve our clients regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, language spoken, sexual orientation, and marital or family status. All are welcome!
What you can expect when you visit our center:
- Greeting from staff member or volunteer and welcome to our private reception area to complete paperwork. We will ask about your household makeup but do not need to see proof of income or family members, per Ohio law.
- Grocery store shopping with a volunteer for non-perishable food choices that are best for you and your family…you get to select just what you like! We are sensitive to dietary restrictions.
- Quantity is based on family size and you may choose a 3-5 day supply of these non-perishable items:
- Combination Foods
as well as:
- Personal Hygiene Item choices based on your family size, including Diapers & Wipes and Pet Food & Supplies (when available)
- Fresh Pizza
- Fresh Bakery
- Fresh Bread
- Frozen Veggies
- Frozen Meat
- Fresh Produce
- Baby Formula & Food
- Clothing shopping for each member of your family, including shoes
- Seasonal Support, based on ID proof of family members
- Back to School Supplies & Clothing
- Thanksgiving Dinners
- Christmas Lane toy shopping – Sign up begins October 1 and ends November 23
- Easter Baskets
We proudly serve the following 12 communities:
- 44067- Northfield Center, Northfield Village, Sagamore Hills
- 44056- City of Macedonia
- 44087- City of Twinsburg, Twinsburg Township
- 44202- Reminderville
- 44286- City of Richfield, Richfield Township
- 44264- Village of Peninsula
- 44236- City of Hudson, Boston Heights
Do you need help with other expenses? CHECK OUT 211 !
If you need help with something other than food, clothing and hygiene items…
Please check out the 211 website to find MORE RESOURCES to help with:
- Rent and Housing
- And much more assistance…