At The Emergency Assistance Center, we strongly believe in organizational transparency and have a long standing commitment to fiscal responsibility:
By being completely transparent about our finances, our goal is to help our donors feel confident that they can trust in our organization.
- 90 CENTS OF EVERY DOLLAR donated to The Emergency Assistance Center goes directly back to our programs to feed our neighbors.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau of Akron. Please read our BBB charity report here.
- We are GuideStar USA Gold Participant.
- We invite you to view our IRS 990 Form and to read our 2015-2016 Annual Report.
- We are a 501c3 tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Our tax ID number is 34-1899752.
It is a joy to be partners with you in helping those in need! We are grateful for you!
Please check out our article in the Nordonia Hills News Leader from July 15, 2015.
Your personal information, such as name, address or other donor information will not be rented, exchanged or sold with any outside organization. You will receive a confirmation letter and donation receipt for your financial donation and will be added to our fundraising appeal letter. If however you wish to opt out of receiving our letter you may notify us by mail to The Emergency Assistance Center, 9199 Olde 8 Road, Northfield, OH 44067 or by phone 330-467-7945.